|help in understanding hepa b test result
Jan 28, 2007
Result on my test show that HBe antibody is positive, HBs Antigen is Positive, HBs Antibody is negative, HBc IgM is netative.. what does this mean... please enlighten about this result....
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are a chronic carrier of hepatitis B. However, I cannot tell if your disease is active or not without a measure of the virus in your blood. This test is called HBV DNA.
MY WIFE HEPA PROFILE pls help
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With An Hiv-positive Person And Not Catch It?
- Can Yeast Infection Be Mistaken For Genital Warts?
- Will Antibiotics Cure Chlamydia?
- What Happens If I'm Sexually Active With Chlamydia?
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- What Causes The Pain For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.