Hep B

Hi Doc, I absolutely love the forum. My question is this: Is it possible to get Hep B from receiving oral sex from a sex worker without a condom? After receiving the oral sex, i was fatigued for a couple weeks, and had loose feces. A couple months after, my liver (or the area under my right rib cage) began to hurt on and off. My eyes have also slightly turned yellow. I had an ultrasound done on my major organs, and the they didn't seem to find a problem. Any ideas about what this could be, or what other tests i should get?

The risk of hepatitis B from this type of exposure is extremely low. I would still however, get testing for hepatitis viruses if you think you have fatigue and icterus (yellow eyes).

URGENT ENQUIRY
MY WIFE HEPA PROFILE pls help