Jan 28, 2007
Hi Doc, I absolutely love the forum. My question is this: Is it possible to get Hep B from receiving oral sex from a sex worker without a condom? After receiving the oral sex, i was fatigued for a couple weeks, and had loose feces. A couple months after, my liver (or the area under my right rib cage) began to hurt on and off. My eyes have also slightly turned yellow. I had an ultrasound done on my major organs, and the they didn't seem to find a problem. Any ideas about what this could be, or what other tests i should get?
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Causes Of Vaginal Bleeding After Sex
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- What Are Symptoms Of Chlamydia In A Man?
- Why I Am Getting Burning Painfulness On My Vagina?
- 12 Week Hiv Test For A Conclusive Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.