|Cure for Hep B?
Jan 28, 2007
I am 21 yrs. old and has been recently diagnosed with "Hep B reactive". I am very anxious since then, can Hep B be cured? if not, until when?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Reactive doesn't mean disease. A hepatitis B core that is reactive can mean past infection, current infection, or a false positive. You must have further testing to determine the true profile of your hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.