|Heart Rate Post HCV Regimen
Jan 28, 2007
What if anything should I make of this? While I was on peg/riba, my heart rate was averaging 100, with a high of 109. Now that I'm off it, I'm averaging about 79 with a high of 86. Is the high rate typical during taking the regimen, or should I look for something else as the cause of the decrease? The only thing I'm taking now is levothyroxine, since my TSH went hypo near the end of my dosing; I'm not taking any HIV meds yet.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The faster heart rate initially could have been related to moderate dehydration, which easily happens on interferon therapy.
The slower heart rate now may be related to your hypothyroidism.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Ars?
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.