Heart Rate Post HCV Regimen

What if anything should I make of this? While I was on peg/riba, my heart rate was averaging 100, with a high of 109. Now that I'm off it, I'm averaging about 79 with a high of 86. Is the high rate typical during taking the regimen, or should I look for something else as the cause of the decrease? The only thing I'm taking now is levothyroxine, since my TSH went hypo near the end of my dosing; I'm not taking any HIV meds yet.

The faster heart rate initially could have been related to moderate dehydration, which easily happens on interferon therapy.

The slower heart rate now may be related to your hypothyroidism.

Advice on HBS AG
HB cAB results and exposure window