|career .....Hapatitis B?
Jan 28, 2007
Can I be a flight attendant if I have Hapatitis B?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I do not know of any regulations suggesting that you cannot. You can probably check that out on an airline website under flight attendant requirements.
Advice on HBS AG
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Should I Get Tested After Receiving Oral Sex?
- Does HIV Cause Runny Nose?
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.