Jan 28, 2007
Hello Dr M.,
1 short q about Hcv. Does a reactive screening test, 1.0 score, with a two negative riba tests = a neg result for Hcv antibody?
I hope all is well with you, Dr M. You are wonderful.
Grateful Ohio fan
| Response from Dr. McGovern
A negative RIBA is the best test there is for HCV. You are positively negative!!! (just a joke..you are negative).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.