Jan 28, 2007
Hello Dr M.,
1 short q about Hcv. Does a reactive screening test, 1.0 score, with a two negative riba tests = a neg result for Hcv antibody?
I hope all is well with you, Dr M. You are wonderful.
Grateful Ohio fan
Response from Dr. McGovern
A negative RIBA is the best test there is for HCV. You are positively negative!!! (just a joke..you are negative).
HCV & thrombocytopenia
career .....Hapatitis B?
- What Is The Risk Of Sharing A Razor?
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.