how long does the hep C test take?

How long do you have to wait for results on a Hep C screen? My husband found out he has Hep C when he applied for more life insurance..I had blood drawn 2 days later and it has been 2 weeks..they tell me the test isn't back yet. My husband's second round of tests are already back, but not mine. We have no idea how he got the virus, none of the likely scenarios pertain to us, but I am worried that it is taking so long on my test. Is this a bad sign?

Test results come back in days.

If there are no risk factors for HCV, I would strongly advise you to obtain a RIBA test. This will prove that he does not have hepatitis C infection. This will be important for your health insurance information.

Hepatities C
HCV & thrombocytopenia