|wants to go abroad
Jan 28, 2007
my husband diagnosed with hep b.. he treated with interferon for 8 mos and stop now, bec its really expensive here.. now he's treating with hepsera. will he pass a medical test going abroad? is hep b required in medical examination? pls... answer my question... thanks and more power.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Having hepatitis B infection should not have any implications for traveling whatsoever.
Hepatitis A AB Total Positive
- What Is A Good Viral Load Number?
- Are Hiv Symptoms Constant Or Do They Come And Go?
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Hiv Risk With Condom
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.