wants to go abroad
Jan 28, 2007
my husband diagnosed with hep b.. he treated with interferon for 8 mos and stop now, bec its really expensive here.. now he's treating with hepsera. will he pass a medical test going abroad? is hep b required in medical examination? pls... answer my question... thanks and more power.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Having hepatitis B infection should not have any implications for traveling whatsoever.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.