Hepatitis A AB Total Positive

Probably my son has this type of hepatitis. It is dangerous and what it is the adecuate treatment? He has a 4 month little son at home and I'm affraid about both of them. Thank you very much.

Hepatitis A is a type of hepatitis that you can get from contaminated food or water.

A positive antibody can mean new or past infection. The only way to tell is to get a IgM antibody. If this is positive, it is a new infection.

This should be discussed with his personal care physician. If new, other people in his family should be checked as well.

Hepatitis A usually doesn't cause severe illness and never causes a chronic hepatitis.

plsss help me i dont have money to go to the doctor..
wants to go abroad