|plsss help me i dont have money to go to the doctor..
Jan 28, 2007
this is my result on my test and the doctor said i am positive in hepatitis b...hbe (rdna) antign eia reactive(2246.4) cov 23.3...what is this mean???doc, pls help me cause i dont have money and were not rich to afford specialist..theres no free here in philippines..pls help me...
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your results are not clear to me, but I suspect based on what you have sent that you have chronic infection.
It would be best if you could get advice on whether you need treatment for hepatitis B or not. I cannot tell you what is needed based on these blood tests. I wish I knew more about your health care system to advise you better.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.