plsss help me i dont have money to go to the doctor..

this is my result on my test and the doctor said i am positive in hepatitis b...hbe (rdna) antign eia reactive(2246.4) cov 23.3...what is this mean???doc, pls help me cause i dont have money and were not rich to afford specialist..theres no free here in philippines..pls help me...

Your results are not clear to me, but I suspect based on what you have sent that you have chronic infection.

It would be best if you could get advice on whether you need treatment for hepatitis B or not. I cannot tell you what is needed based on these blood tests. I wish I knew more about your health care system to advise you better.

Hep C/HIV risk from dried blood?
Hepatitis A AB Total Positive