Hep C/HIV risk from dried blood?

My child recently had routine blood work done. On the arm rest was an area of dried blood which the tech wiped up with an alcohol pad before my child put his arm up. Is there any risk from this? Also, the tech uncapped the needle early, put it down and the tip rested on the counter. Is there any risk from the needle touching the counter top before being used? Thank you!

No I am not concerned about either risk. Hepatitis viruses are transmitted when blood meets blood, like a direct injection of fresh blood into the vein of other person - as is the case with injection drug users.

when are you considered hepa B carrier?
plsss help me i dont have money to go to the doctor..