when are you considered hepa B carrier?

I (filipino)had my test oct 2005, my doctor(US) told me that i am exposed to hepa virus. Now i have the blood test again in the Philippines(but didn't see a doctor yet) my result was: hbsag 3.5 anti hbs 0.7 anti hbc 0.017 anti hav igm 0.015 hbeag 0.002 anti hbe 0.019 pls explain it to me how severe my situation is.

Every laboratory has its own cutoff points so I need to know the reference ranges on your tests to interpret them.

However, I can tell you that it appears that you probably have chronic hepatitis B. Since the anti-HBe is higher than the HBeAg, the other important test to get is the HBV DNA level. This test will tell you whether your virus is active or inactive.

Possibility of Hep C transmission
Hep C/HIV risk from dried blood?