|it posible to be negative in hepe b?
Jan 28, 2007
i found that i have a hepa when im 26 but now im 27 and i undergo also for a more test and even a ultrasound of my liver but in the result it all say that everthing is negative.do i have a chance to cure this hepa b?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Without the exact blood test results it is hard for me to say for sure. However, I suspect that you were diagnosed with acute hepatitis B and that it cleared on its own, which is certainly the case in most patients.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.