HIV AND HBV

WHAT ARE THE HEALTH ISSUES IF YOU ARE COINFECTED WITH THESE TWO CAN I TAKE A VACCINE FOR HBV MY VL IS UNDETECTABLE MY TCELLS ARE 296 MY PERCETAGE IS 29& I HAD HCV ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO I TOOK THE TREATMENT PEG INTRON SO FAR IM UNDECTABLE FOR HEP C THANK GOD BUT NOW IT SEEMS THIS SHOWED UP MY LIVER ENZYME ONE OF THEM IS SLIGHTLY HIGH NOT TO MUCH IM ON TRUVADA REYATAS AND NORVIR I TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF MYSELF I DONT DRINK 14 YRS. NOW I EXERCISE 4 TIMES A WEEK I WAS DIAGNOZED 3 YRS AGO HIV POS. HOW DANGEROUS IS THIS THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY MAY GOD BLESS TOMMY

It is great news that you were cured of your hepatitis C.

It is unclear to me as to the status of your hepatitis B infection because you have not included your hepatitis B test results. However, you are on excellent medications for this infection - Truvada is one of my first choices since it contains two active agents against hepatitis B.

I think you should extremely well on this combination. Your HIV is in great shape too judging by your non detectable viral load and your T cell percentage is near normal. That is excellent.

Continue the great job with your alcohol abstinence as well. That is critically important for maintaining a healthy liver.

interferons
ASO TITER AND HIV