|New Medication for Hep C Patients
Jan 16, 2007
Are there any new medications coming out for hepitits C Patients
Response from Dr. Pierone
One of the most promising medications for hepatitis C (HCV) in the pipeline is VX-950. This is a protease inhibitor from Vertex which targets the HCV protease and is highly active. There was some very impressive phase 2 data presented at the liver meetings last year. Here is a link to a report on the VX-950 studies.
Risk of tuberculosis/MAC infection to HIV negative caregivers.
HIV in Serbia
- Massage And HIV Transmission Risk
- Does HIV Cause White Bumps On Penis?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Virgin Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.