Jan 1, 2007
Is Hep C considered to be as fatal as HIV/AIDS, or is it a more managable, treatable and curabule virus, meaning you can live a relativly symptom free life.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Both HIV and Hepatitis C viruses are treatable infections. Patients on effective therapy lead productive long lives. Hepatitis C is more favorable in that treatment only lasts for about 24 to 48 weeks whereas HIV treatment is lifelong. However, effective therapy exists for both infections.
Can you get hep-c agin?
it posible to be negative in hepe b?
- Can You Test Positive For Thc While Using Hiv Medications?
- Does Having Genital Herpes Mean I Have Hiv?
- How Is Anemia Transmitted?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Chlamydia?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- HIV Risk Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.