Can you get hep-c agin?

It has been two years when I was told I had Hep-c from my doctor.I when thought treatment and was told the treatment work. But the last few weeks I have been in pain with my liver and wondering if it hep-c. Can you answer my question?

When treatment for hepatitis C works, it is sustained over time.

The only way to get hepatitis C again, is to expose yourself again to the virus through injection drug use or other exposures. Relapse after six months of no detectable virus after therapy does not usually occur. That is why we use the word "cure" after therapy when it does work.

heptituis c
HCV..PLEASE ANSWER