For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

heptituis c

they say i was exposed iam a very low risk patient i hasvent had blood transfusion i had a test done on the anti hcv (ortho eia) that was negative then the (biorad eia) was equivocal and the anti hcv status was equivocal i iam now having my pcr done what are the chances that it will be negative my liver alt is normal please help

It sounds like you have a false positive test result since you are at low risk, have equivocal results. I suspect your PCR test will be reassuring.

Hep B/HIV meds. question
Can you get hep-c agin?