|Hep C 1a and anal sex male/female
Jan 1, 2007
My female partner has Hep C 1a. I do not have it. Is anal sex between us safe?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not consider that safe. Blood to blood exposures increase the risk of transmission and trauma is more common with anal sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Elisa
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.