|Hep C 1a and anal sex male/female
Jan 1, 2007
My female partner has Hep C 1a. I do not have it. Is anal sex between us safe?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not consider that safe. Blood to blood exposures increase the risk of transmission and trauma is more common with anal sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.