HV and Hep C Coinfection.

I'm pretty sure I'm coinfected. I had all the HIV symptoms. The fatigue has been with me for 9 months. My liver started hurting at 6 months. All my tests up to 6 have been negative for both. I still god awful. What is the number of people who have taken longer than 6 months for antibodies? (ball park figure) I had sex with a transexual without a condom. Is the risk higher with a tranny? It was in Asia. I thought it was a girl. Long story. I also have herpes and warts. I won't go into my downward spiral story. Anyways. I just don't want to wakeup with AIDS one day. If I am sick I want to get meds but you can't until you test positive. Doctors have no idea what is wrong. My urine and blood had no irregular signs. I feel awful everyday and it won't go away. The smyptoms started 5 weeks after intercourse with the tranny. I'm still in Asia. I'm scared. Thanks for your help.

I would have expected your testing to be positive by now if you were infected with either virus.

Sometimes severe anxiety can also cause physical symptoms. If you have had thorough medical evaluations, you may want to see if medications that treat anxiety might be helpful. You can discuss this with your doctor as well.

Happy New Year and I hope you feel better in 2007.

ALT 120, AST 52 others is normal in the Liver Function test,what dose it means?
Hep C 1a and anal sex male/female