Jan 1, 2007
what is hepatitis
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis simply refers to inflammation of the liver. Hepatitis can occur due to infections (hepatitis A B or C viruses), medications, drugs (cocaine or alcohol), herbal medicines, and a variety of other factors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Rna Pcr False Positive
- If The Woman Already Has Hiv Can A Man Get It Through Vaginal Sex?
- How Soon Can U Get Tested For Hiv After Using A Dirty Needle?
- Astragalus Treatment Of Hepatitis
- Can A Urinary Tract Infection Cause False Positive Hiv Screening?
- Frequent Colds Swollen Lymph Nodes Hiv Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.