Jan 1, 2007
what is hepatitis
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis simply refers to inflammation of the liver. Hepatitis can occur due to infections (hepatitis A B or C viruses), medications, drugs (cocaine or alcohol), herbal medicines, and a variety of other factors.
high liver count
ALT 120, AST 52 others is normal in the Liver Function test,what dose it means?
- Does Drinking The Night Before Affect Hiv Tests?
- Cytomegalovirus And Natural Treatment
- Why Do I Always Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Who To See If You Have Genital Warts?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.