|high liver count
Jan 1, 2007
what do you call high liver count and what is it
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Liver function tests usually refer to ALT or AST.
There are different grades of severity - mild moderate or severe. Moderately elevated ALT or AST is usually considered about five times the upper range of normal; severely elevated ALT or AST is about 10 times the range of normal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.