Jan 1, 2007
Can I catch hepatitus C from sex, kissing, or touching someone.. What can you catch it from..
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is usually acquired through blood to blood exposure - usually injection drug use and less commonly through sex, mainly sex with trauma that causes a blood to blood exposure.
can efiverinz affect the liver with hep B?
- HIV Test After Sex With A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.