Jan 1, 2007
Can I catch hepatitus C from sex, kissing, or touching someone.. What can you catch it from..
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is usually acquired through blood to blood exposure - usually injection drug use and less commonly through sex, mainly sex with trauma that causes a blood to blood exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.