Jan 1, 2007
Can I catch hepatitus C from sex, kissing, or touching someone.. What can you catch it from..
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is usually acquired through blood to blood exposure - usually injection drug use and less commonly through sex, mainly sex with trauma that causes a blood to blood exposure.
can efiverinz affect the liver with hep B?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Anal Fisting
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.