steroids and hepatitis
Jan 1, 2007
does taking anabolic steroids have any effect on hepatitis vaccination
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not favor taking steroids at the time of vaccination because I would be concerned that they could dampen the effect of immunization.
owever, if you have already finished taking the vaccine, you can just check for effectiveness of the vaccine, by having a blood test for hepatitis B surface antibody. If it is positive, the vaccine worked just fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Condom Broke No Ejaculation Partner Undetectable
- Extremely Rare Occurrence Of Delayed Seroconversion
- HIV 1 AND 2 ANTIBODY TEST BY ELISA METHOD
- Hiv Testing After Open Mouth Kissing And Cuts In Mouth
- How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Sealed Container?
- PROTECTED SEX WITH ESCORT WHILE MENSTRUATING Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.