Jan 1, 2007
Can you only test for hepatitis when you do an HIV test or do you test for it separately?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis A, B, and C testing are all performed separately.
Diffused fatty infiltration liver
steroids and hepatitis
- Loss Of Appetite And Acute Hiv
- Vertigo In Early Stages Of Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv When It Is Outside The Body?
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Will Masturbation Cause Chlamydia To Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.