Diffused fatty infiltration liver

what is diffused fatty infiltration liver? Is Godex a good drug for it? I am trying to get info for someone. Thanks.

I am not familiar with Godex.

However, diffuse fatty infiltration of the liver is a cause for concern. I would discuss getting a liver biopsy with your liver specialist to see how much scarring you have.

I would also discuss what are your risk factors for fatty liver? Obesity, high cholesterol, diabetes? I would treat the factors that are not in control. For example, if you are overweight, I would start with weight reduction.

MIld Scarring of the Liver
Hepatitis