MIld Scarring of the Liver

I was diganosed with hepatitis b which is postive at this moment I had a liver biopsy about a week ago and the doctor said I have mild scarring of the liver he did not explain to me what this is so I dont know what is going on with my health I have this hepatis about three months ago. You go to the doctor they dont explain anything to your he said my liver function is getting good I dont know what that meant whne I as him if I will be cure from hepatis b he said I have to wait until six months then to find out. Pleas let me know I am very depressed at this moment.

Simon

From what you are describing I suspect that you recently acquired hepatitis B and your doctor is waiting six months to see if your hepatitis B surface antigen clears on its own. If it does, then you have cleared the infection on your own.

The good news is that most people do clear the infection on their own.

ALT/66
Diffused fatty infiltration liver