Need truth about wife's condition

My wife had to have a Hysterectomy feb 2006 because of tumors and endometrioses. Her Stomach never reduced in size and she vomits almost every day and diahria as well. Her blood pressure was so high last month i ran her to the hospital they said her heart was ok but her blood showed Hep C, however the Family doctor would not tell us anything. He simply said he ordered another specialized blood test that would confirm but for us not to worry. My wife has no appetite and has lost 12 pounds in the last 2 weeks but her stomach is still swollen. She has Pain from her left ear to her left arm. Experiences abdominal pain and feet hurting everyday. can you give us the truth and advise of what to do. Ray

I would pursue further evaluation with the surgeon who did the operation to be certain that there are no complications.

As for the hepatitis C blood test...Your doctor is referring to another blood test which will confirm whether she has virus in her blood or not. If not, then she cleared this infection on her own in the past. If yes, then she would need evaluation for this as well.

lip piercing
ALT/66