Jan 1, 2007
My 17 year old son has hep c and he wants to pierce his lip in 2 places. Is this ok? Are there any risks to his health?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I cannot think of any risk that is specific to him because of his underlying hepatitis C.
He should have evaluation for his hepatitis C and the status of his liver however.
Need truth about wife's condition
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.