Jan 1, 2007
IS POSSIBLE THE HEPA B IS TOTALY SOLVED OR GONE BY USING MEDICINE?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are excellent treatments now available for hepatitis B. However, I usually don't use the word "cure" for hepatitis B because we are usually talking about terms like "viral suppression" or "seroconversion" and not complete resolution.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do People Find Out They're Hiv Positive?
- Hiv And Aids Information More Sensitive Than Other Health Conditions
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Can You Contract Hiv By Skin Contact?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- When Will A Blood Test Show Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.