Jan 1, 2007
IS POSSIBLE THE HEPA B IS TOTALY SOLVED OR GONE BY USING MEDICINE?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are excellent treatments now available for hepatitis B. However, I usually don't use the word "cure" for hepatitis B because we are usually talking about terms like "viral suppression" or "seroconversion" and not complete resolution.
hep c cure
- Is Itchy Rash A Possible Sign Of Ars?
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
- Can Anabolic Steroid Affect Hiv Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.