|hep c cure
Jan 1, 2007
about six years ago i found out i had hcv through a routine blood test, my doctor reffered me to a liver specialist who ive been to see just twice. i still dont know my geno type or viral load all he told was "dont worry you are not going to die it is a slow process" that was it
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C does take a long time to cause liver disease. However, we usually base the assessment of how much liver disease there is by getting a liver biopsy.
Hepa B virus period
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Attitudes Towards Hiv Infected People
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong At 4 Months?
- Chances Of Converting After 11.5 Week Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.