|hep c cure
Jan 1, 2007
about six years ago i found out i had hcv through a routine blood test, my doctor reffered me to a liver specialist who ive been to see just twice. i still dont know my geno type or viral load all he told was "dont worry you are not going to die it is a slow process" that was it
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C does take a long time to cause liver disease. However, we usually base the assessment of how much liver disease there is by getting a liver biopsy.
Hepa B virus period
- Spotting Fake Hiv Test Results
- Can Someone Get Hiv Or Aids If Both Partners Don't Have It?
- Dose Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- Can You Get Hiv If You Share Drinks With A Person Who Has It?
- Can Nurses Contract Hiv Working With Patients?
- Must Hiv Enter A Person's Bloodstream In Order To Infect The Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.