|hep c cure
Jan 1, 2007
about six years ago i found out i had hcv through a routine blood test, my doctor reffered me to a liver specialist who ive been to see just twice. i still dont know my geno type or viral load all he told was "dont worry you are not going to die it is a slow process" that was it
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C does take a long time to cause liver disease. However, we usually base the assessment of how much liver disease there is by getting a liver biopsy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dna By Pcr Accurate After One Week Hiv?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Will Herpes Show Up In A Standard Blood Test?
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In The Vagina?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.