|Hepa B virus period
Jan 1, 2007
how would you know that the virus is just recently acquired or is been there for a long time already? is there a test that shows it?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Good question. The answer is yes - there is a blood test called hepatitis B core antibody. If the IgM fraction of this test is positive, then the infection was recently acquired.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy After Reused Needle Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.