|Hepa B test
Jan 1, 2007
My Hepatitis B SurfaceAtigen reslt is 2.608 posititve, My HDeAb result is positkive then My Hepatitis envelope Antigen result is 0.059 Negative however, my HBV-DNA result is430,726 IU/ML (2,506,825 copies/ML) What does these all mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
These results indicate that you have chronic hepatitis B E antigen negative infection.
You will want to also obtain liver function testing to see if your LFTs are elevated. If so, you will want to discuss getting a liver biopsy to see if there is any liver damage.
- How Long After Symptoms Start To Test HIV Positive?
- Testing Negative At 15 Weeks High Risk
- Protected Sex And Vaginal Blood
- Is It Possible To Have Hiv And Herpes At The Same Time?
- What Does A Person With Hiv Look Like?
- What Percent Chance Of Getting Hiv If Stuck With A Contaminated Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.