Jan 1, 2007
how long does the hcv shot last once given
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no hepatitis C vaccine if that is what you are referring to.
If you are referring to pegylated interferon, the treatment is given once weekly. At the end of treatment, the side effects, including its effect on white cells and platelets, resolve within one month.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.