Another Crazy Person

Dr. McGovern: I know the answer to this questions, but I think I just need more reassurance. I was helping a co-worker of mine process some papers last week. I flipped the paper over and she had bled on the back of several sheets from a papercut. Granted the blood was already dry, but that's still gross! I brough it to her attention and she took care of so no one else had to touch it. To my knowledge, I had no cuts on the palm side of my hand. Is there a risk of Hepatitis transmission? I know this person and I don't think she has anything, but I still need my mind to be put at ease. I had small paper cuts on the other side of my hand. Does that matter? Please help. I'm tired of thinking about it. Plus, I have to see her and I can't get it out of my mind.

I would not give this any more thought. Enjoy your holidays.

thanks for your help.
Please help.? my 9 yo daughter exposed to hep c