thanks for your help.

I just wanted to THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING TO MY QUESTION ABOUT A MONTH AGO REGARDING A RECENT HEPATITIS C POSITIVE DIAGNOSIS. SINCE THEN, I HAVE SEEN A SPECIALIST who, after ordering additional blood work and an ultrasound, has confirmed the hepatitis C and has advised a liver biopsy and a gastral endoscopy to check for liver damage. While he's an accomplished physician, named one of the top 100 doctors in NJ, I find it difficult to talk with him. I wish he had your level of accessibility and empathy with the medically illiterate. Not only did you shed light directly on my situation, but I've learned so much from reading the hundreds of other questions you've so patiently answered on your website.

Thank you. ,

Thank you for your email. Hopefully as time goes on you will feel more comfortable with your physician. I think part of the problem doctors now face is being given less and less time to spend with their patients. It is something beyond their control and they don't like it any more than you do.

liver transplants
Another Crazy Person