Dec 3, 2006
Will having a small stoke keep you from being accepted for eligibility for a transplant?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It depends on the protocol that you are entering. You need to discuss this with your transplant physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.