|sewing needle prick
Dec 3, 2006
I work in hair salon me and two other stylist were using a sewing needle to sew hair extions on clips . and i pricked my finger with the needle after one of the other girls used. I later got worried about hep c . So i aked the girls if thy had pricked their fingers also and thy said yes. Am i at risk for hep c or hiv with pricking my finger with the same sewing needle a few minutes after thy did. no blood came out of my finger when i squeezed my finger hard after being pricked
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This does not sound like an exposure of concern.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Some One Get Hiv From A Needle Prick?
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.