sewing needle prick
Dec 3, 2006
I work in hair salon me and two other stylist were using a sewing needle to sew hair extions on clips . and i pricked my finger with the needle after one of the other girls used. I later got worried about hep c . So i aked the girls if thy had pricked their fingers also and thy said yes. Am i at risk for hep c or hiv with pricking my finger with the same sewing needle a few minutes after thy did. no blood came out of my finger when i squeezed my finger hard after being pricked
Response from Dr. McGovern
This does not sound like an exposure of concern.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.