Having sex with transgendered prostitute dangerous?

Hi, I had sex tonight with a prostitute who had a male-to-female sex change. I used a condom and everything was okay. But I kissed her on her buttocks near her rectum and I tasted something. The taste stayed in my mouth for a while and I'm worried it was some kind of fluid. Also, is having sex with someone who had a male-to-female sex change more dangerous than having sex with someone who's a woman in the first place? Thanks so much for your time. Yours, Mathew.

The main issue is to continue using condoms for protection. I also suggest hepatitis A and B vaccinations if you have not received these vaccinations before. Remember that in general, any prostitute, is at higher risk of acquiring any STD that they can pass onto you.

hepatitis b
sewing needle prick