Dec 3, 2006
i got my hepatitis b shots out of interval. For example all my shots were 1 to 2 years apart from eachother. Is there a possibiity i am not immune to hepatitis b.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes but there is a simple way to check. Get a blood test for surface antibody.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- When You Get A Pap Smear Do They Test For Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Herpes?
- What Happens If You Have Unprotected Sex And You Have Hpv?
- What Does Herpes On Your Lips Look Like?
- Symptoms Of Mouth Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.