Dec 3, 2006
i got my hepatitis b shots out of interval. For example all my shots were 1 to 2 years apart from eachother. Is there a possibiity i am not immune to hepatitis b.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes but there is a simple way to check. Get a blood test for surface antibody.
high alt levels
Having sex with transgendered prostitute dangerous?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.