high alt levels

I am a female, 31 years old, and I recently found out that my ALT numbers are >400. I also have been diagnosed with gall stones. My question is, can that cause the levels to go this high. I have been with one HIV+ woman in the past, although I have cleared HIV and was tested 6 mos after my last exposure. Thank you

These ALT levels are very high and I would urge that you go back to your physician for prompt retesting and further evaluation. I would not expect gallstones to be the cause of such an elevatted ALT.

Post Hep. C Tx.
hepatitis b