|Post Hep. C Tx.
Dec 3, 2006
I am six weeks post tx. SVR. I am still having mental confusion, paranoia, memory loss. I am on no other meds. Two weeks post Lexpro. Does it get better? Thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss your symptoms further with your hepatitis C specialist and your psychiatrist. The interferon levels should be low by now.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- What Vitamins Should I Take If I Have Herpes?
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
- What Does Herpes Feel Like In Women?
- What Does Herpes Do Inside Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.