|Post Hep. C Tx.
Dec 3, 2006
I am six weeks post tx. SVR. I am still having mental confusion, paranoia, memory loss. I am on no other meds. Two weeks post Lexpro. Does it get better? Thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss your symptoms further with your hepatitis C specialist and your psychiatrist. The interferon levels should be low by now.
hepC liver transplant
high alt levels
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Eye?
- What Does A Herpes Rash Look Like?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.