Dec 3, 2006
How is Hepititus B transmitted?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is mainly transmitted through sexual intercourse or through sharing of injection needles and equipment.
hepC liver transplant
- Elisa Hiv Test Accuracy At 4 Weeks From Exposure
- Can I Do The Master Colon Cleanse While Taking Hiv Medications?
- How Effective Is Nystatin For Thrush?
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- Hepatitis Transmission And Swimming Pools
- Types Of Skin Rashes From Hepatitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.