Dec 3, 2006
How is Hepititus B transmitted?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is mainly transmitted through sexual intercourse or through sharing of injection needles and equipment.
hepC liver transplant
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Be Born With Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.