hbasg reactive?

Hi, several years ago, 15 or so to be more precise, I had been donating plasma and was refused being able to donate. They gave me a note saying "hbasg reactive" but did not explain it to me whatsoever.

Anyways, I never thought much of it because they didnt seem to and recently I found that little scrap of paper and started wondering about it.

Since the time they said I was hbasg reactive, I have been in the military and been throughly checked out privately but never specifically said or mentioned anything about hbasg.

Should I be worried or do you think that the military would have most likely checked for that kind of thing?

Just wondering if I should start getting checked out again as I have never had any symptoms of anything and since the donation clinic was scummy I am wondering if I even truly was reactive in the first place.

The problem is I am currently without health care so it would most likely be expensive for me to look into this further at this point.

I would strongly consider getting this blood test checked. You can talk to your physician about getting testing at a public health facility.

Hepatitis B Determination
Hepititus B