|is this fatal
Dec 3, 2006
I was selabit for 5 years now the first person I was with now tells me he just found out he has hepititas b if I have it is it fatal.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would simply get tested for hepatitis B infection. It is possible that you were vaccinated in the past and just don't know it. If your panel is completely negative, I would get vaccinated.
If you DID get hepatitis B infection, the vast majority of adults clear the infection (about 95%).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Neuropathy Fatal?
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.